Discover the limitless potential of Infinity and defy creative limits with the help of our experienced engineers.
The 1 hour design consultation is a virtual Zoom meeting.
Take this opportunity for a valuable one-on-one discussion of Infinity specifications.
Our engineers will walk you through the design process and offer expert recommendations to your application.
Upon purchase of the 1 hour of design meeting, we will be in contact to schedule a day and time for your virtual meeting.
Following your consultation, your pistol design will be confirmed and the current production lead time will began.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
- The purchase order received by Strayer-Voigt, LLC d/b/a Infinity Firearms (SV) from the undersigned (Buyer) is subject to the following Terms and Conditions of Sale. These Terms and Conditions shall apply to Buyer's purchase order, irrespective of any contrary provisions in the purchase order or other documentation. The purchase order and these Terms and Conditions, and the terms incorporated herein by reference, constitute the entire agreement between the parties and may not be modified except as expressly provided below.
- A 2nd payment for all custom work about base pistol is due prior to the manufacturing stage of the build process. This amount will be determined upon order confirmation. Custom work includes but is not limited to additional top-ends, caliber conversions, custom engraving artwork, custom blast pattern artwork, additional parts fitted to pistol, etc.
- Initial deposits, and any additional deposits for custom work are non-refundable.
- The remaining balance is due within 30 days of the completion of the pistol, prior to scheduling a shipment date.
- No tax is collected on deposits. All tax implications, if applicable will be collected at the time of final sale.
- Prices and charges are stated in U.S. dollars on SV’s website, www.sviguns.com (Website). The terms for payment are also set forth on the Website.
- All taxes and other governmental charges upon the production, sale, shipment, or use of the product which SV produces for Buyer shall be paid by Buyer.
- All shipping and associated costs will be the responsibility of the Buyer. Title to product and risk of loss shall pass from SV to Buyer after product is loaded onto the shipping carrier at SV’s shipping location. Buyer will be provided with a tracking number from a recognized carrier for all purchased products.
- Buyer’s payment of a deposit with its purchase order is non-refundable and represents a down payment. SV dedicates specific engineering and administrative overhead to each custom pistol order, and Buyer’s deposit is deemed to be earned by SV upon receipt by SV.
- Any changes or revisions to Buyer’s original purchase order will be subject to a price adjustment, determined by SV in its sole reasonable discretion.
- Orders cannot be cancelled or modified either in whole or in part without the prior written consent of SV, such consent to be provided in SV’s sole discretion.
- SV’s custom pistols and other products are sold subject to the limited warranty set forth on the Website. Except for such limited warranty, SV PRODUCTS ARE SOLD ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. USE OF THE PRODUCT IS AT USER’S SOLE RISK, AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SV DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- IN NO EVENT WILL SV BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH ITS PRODUCTS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION AND WHETHER IN CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY (EXCEPT FOR THE LIMITED WARRANTY DESCRIBED ABOVE), TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STATUTORY LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. TO THE EXTENT THIS LIMITATION IS DEEMED INVALID OR OTHERWISE UNENFORCEABLE BY A COURT OF COMPETENT JURSIDCTION, FOR ANY REASON, AND IN ANY OTHER EVENT, TO THE EXTENT SV IS FOUND LIABLE BY A COURT OF COMPETENT JURSIDCITION FOR ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER, SV’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR ITS SUBJECT MATTER, UNDER ANY LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, INCLUDING BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, AND OTHERWISE, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PRICE PAID BY BUYER TO SV FOR THE SUBJECT PRODUCT.
- Any claim, action, suit, proceeding or dispute arising out of this agreement shall in all respects be governed by, and interpreted in accordance with, the substantive law of the State of Texas, without regard to the conflicts of laws provisions thereof. The parties hereby consent, acknowledge and agree that venue and jurisdiction for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of this agreement shall vest exclusively in the federal or state courts of general jurisdiction located in Dallas County, Texas.
- All communications between the parties regarding the subject matter hereof, including changes to Buyer’s purchase order, shall be in writing and submitted through SV’s online communication system. Communications emailed or otherwise transmitted to SV employees or other representatives shall not form the basis of any part of the contractual relationship between the parties.
By entering your name in the “I agree...” box above, I am agreeing
to present these Terms and Conditions of Sale electronically, which
hereby adopt as my electronic signature.
I affirmatively consent and agree that
my electronic signature hereon has the same effect as if I signed these
and Conditions of Sale in ink.